New Summer 2014 Terms and Conditions for Enrollment
This is a reminder that students planning to enroll in classes at UW Whitewater will need to complete the new Terms and Conditions for Enrollment/Credit Agreement each term. This document contains information for students about their responsibilities for classes for which they register, payment plan information (fall and spring terms only), and charges on student accounts.
The document can be viewed and signed electronically by accessing it from the Student Center Page in WINS. A new agreement will be made available prior to the start of registration each term to allow for early completion. The agreement for Summer 2014 is currently available.
To complete the agreement:
• Log in to your WINS account
• Under Finances/My Account, click on “Terms & Conditions/Pymt Plan”
• Click on the View/Accept button for the Summer 2014 Term, Terms & Conditions Contract
• Follow the instructions to consent to the electronic signature
• Follow the instructions to accept the Terms and Conditions
• Click on “I accept the Terms and Conditions” to complete the transaction
Don’t delay. Complete your agreement now so you are ready to register for summer classes!
Questions? Contact the Student Accounts Office – Hyer Hall 1st floor, 262-472-1373 or email Student Accounts.