Library Resources this semester
Library resources remain accessible even though the library buildings are closed. Here is a quick guide to library services and support during this semester: https://libguides.uww.edu/remoteresources
- Laptop and iPad equipment is available for checkout upon request.
- Students will continue to have access through the library website to all existing online resources including more than
- 250 databases
- 700,000 ebooks
- 40,000 streaming videos titles
- Librarian research and reference assistance is available remotely through via chat and WebEx conferences.
- Starting on Friday, March 27, and on Monday, Tuesday and Friday throughout the semester, Drop-off/Drive-thru delivery of equipment and physical materials will be available at both the Whitewater and Rock County campuses. Request items here.
- As local physical items are requested through the online catalog, they can be pick up thru the drive-thru service or shipped through USPS.
- The existing interlibrary loan systems will continue to deliver scans of articles or book chapters as they are requested and available.
- Physical items requested through interlibrary loan will be limited due to staff availability at campuses around the country.
- The library is extending all due dates for students that currently have materials checked out, including laptops.