Reminder: Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Webex Event Series
Chief Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Officer Kenny Yarbrough and panelists will host a Webex Event today Tuesday, June 23, at 5:30 p.m. The discussion is "Trauma of Racism." Our panelists include:
- Derrick Tennial, Founder and CEO at Let’s REThink that Narrative Inc.
- Carl Wesley, President and Chief Executive Officer at Center for Self-Sufficiency
- David Reinhart, Lecturer of Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Robin Fox, Interim Dean of the College of Education and Professional Studies
- Jaquilla Ross, Lecturer of Accounting
The event will be recorded and posted on the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion webpage for those unable to join during the scheduled time.
If you have any special accommodations or questions please reach out to Nicole Caine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webex Event Information
Event address for attendees:
133 546 6864
US TOLL FREE
Access code: 133 546 6864