Reminder: Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Webex Event Series
Kenny Yarbrough and Ozalle Toms and panelists will host a Webex Event, Tuesday, July 21 at 11 a.m. The discussion is “Racism in Academia.” Our panelists include:
- Edgar Diaz-Cruz, Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical, Social and Administrative Sciences in the College of Pharmacy at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Kenneth Harris, Program Director for the Master's in Organizational Leadership Administration program, Department Chair for Justice and Public Policy, and Chair on the JPP Advisory and OLA advisory councils at Concordia University Wisconsin.
- Benjamin Graves, Music Faculty/Department Chair at Volunteer State Community College in Gallatin, Tennessee.
- Kathy Brady, Professor/Department Chair of Communication at UW-Whitewater.
- Shaqwana Freeman-Green, Assistant Professor in the Department of Specialized Education Services at University of North Carolina, Greensboro.
The event will be recorded and posted to the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Library webpage for those unable to join during the scheduled time.
If you have any special accommodations or questions please reach out to Nicole Caine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webex Event Information
Event address for attendees:
133 821 7004
US TOLL FREE
Access code: 133 821 7004