Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Webex Event Series
As a country, we are continuing to experience unprecedented times. Living through a global pandemic and seeing numerous protests and riots throughout our country. We would like to invite you to continue our virtual discussions on race, racism, privilege and other areas of oppression and discrimination.
Kenny Yarbrough will be hosting a Webex Event Series in the month of August. Below are the event dates, times and topics. Further information will be sent as it is available.
- Tuesday, Aug. 4 at 4 p.m. The topic is “An Honest Conversation about Race and Race Relations”. Panelists include students from the Whitewater Student Government and Black Student Union.
- Thursday, Aug. 6 at 4 p.m. The topic is “White Privilege Discussion.”
- Thursday, Aug. 13 at 4 p.m. The topic is “White Privilege Discussion.”
- Wednesday, Aug. 19 at 5:30 p.m. The topic is “A discussion with the Greeks.”
- Thursday, Aug. 20 at 4 p.m. The topic is “White Privilege Discussion.”
The events will be recorded and posted to the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Library webpage for those unable to join during the scheduled time.
Also, please Save the Date for the 2020 Fall Diversity Forum which will be held on Sept. 29, 30 and Oct. 1. More information can be found here.
If you have any special accommodations or questions please reach out to Nicole Caine or Brittany Dickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.