August Online Leave Report / Furlough
AUGUST LEAVE REPORTS:
Faculty and Academic Staff employees, who earn leave, may enter leave reports for August, 2020. Please submit online absence entries by Wednesday, September 9, 2020. Supervisors, please approve absence requests as soon as possible; no later than Tuesday, September 15, 2020. Submitted leave reports are still considered “missing” until they have been approved by the supervisor. Furlough entry on a timesheet does not meet the requirement of submitting a monthly leave report.
More Tips and Reminders:
- ALL employees – if entering “No Leave Taken,” enter the first day of the calendar month for both the START and END dates of the entry; i.e. 08/01/2020 to 08/01/2020 for the month of August.
- Absences should be entered using the actual date of the absence. Date ranges should not be used, unless entered carefully and for the workweek only. Do not cross over weekends, months, or legal holidays.
- All Faculty/Academic Staff/Limited employees who earn sick leave are required to submit monthly leave reports, even if no leave is used.
- REVIEW your leave balances.
To enter an absence, please use the instructions in the link below. Full-time employees report absences in four-hour increments, as indicated. Part-time employees report the actual number of hours absent from work, in quarter-hour increments (15 minutes).
- Absent less than 2 hours = Report 0 hours leave used
- Absent 2-6 hours = Report 4 hours leave used
- Absent more than 6 hours = Report 8 hours leave used
Intermittent furlough time taken in September must be entered on the timesheets using the FURLM code, and approved by September 15, in order to be included in the September payroll process. Pay date is 10/1/2020.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Payrollsupport@uww.edu.