Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Webex Events
As a country, we are continuing to experience unprecedented times, living through a global pandemic and seeing numerous protests and riots throughout our country. We would like to invite you to continue our virtual discussions on race, racism, privilege and other areas of oppression and discrimination.
Dr. Kenny Yarbrough will be hosting a Webex Event on Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 5:30 p.m. The topic is “A Discussion on Race and Racism with Respect to the Hispanic/Latinx Communities." Our panelists include:
- Miguel Aranda, Financial Specialist at UW-Whitewater
- Jes Cisneros, Academic Initiates Coordinator at UW-Whitewater
- Edgar Diaz-Cruz, Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical, Social and Administrative Sciences at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee
- Courtney Luedke, Associate Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at UW-Whitewater
- Ozalle Toms, Assistance Vice Chancellor of Student Diversity, Engagement and Success at UW-Whitewater
- Isabella Virrueta, Career Advisor at UW-Whitewater
The event will be recorded and posted to the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Library web page for those unable to join during the scheduled time. The Webex information is below.
Please save the date for the 2020 Fall Diversity Forum, which will be held on Sept. 29, 30 and Oct. 1. More information can be found here.
If you have a disability and desire accommodations, please advise us as soon as possible. Requests are confidential. UW-Whitewater provides equal opportunities in employment and programming including Title IX and ADA requirements. Please contact the EDI office at email@example.com for further information.
Webex Event Information
Event address for attendees:
Event number: 133 419 4407
Event password: utFu3W9gEp3
US TOLL FREE
Access code: 133 419 4407