We hope that the fall semester is going well for you! This semester LEARN and LTC are supporting two new and exciting initiatives that we wanted to tell you about:
- College-Specific Community of Practice Meetings: An instructor from each college will facilitate a college-wide community of practice meeting. These meetings are an opportunity to gather with your peers and share ideas and challenges. Each meeting will start with the discussion of a short article, which you can find linked on your College-specific page, along with details on how to join the meetings. Much of the meeting time will be for an open discussion amongst participants.
- College Peer Mentors: Two instructors from each college have been asked to serve as peer mentors to provide one-on-one support for anyone who is looking for new ideas or feedback on their online or hybrid teaching plans. There are two peer mentors from each college who are holding office hours and/or have drop-in availability to help you with strategies for teaching blended and/or online courses. Names and contact information for your college’s Peer Mentors are included in the links below.
Please click on the link below to access the information for your college’s CoP meetings and Peer Mentors.
If you have questions or would like more information on the Community of Practice Meetings or Peer Mentors, please contact Courtney Luedke (LuedkeCL26@uww.edu) who is serving as the LEARN-LTC Fellow for these programs.
Have Questions? Want to learn more?
As always, the LTC and LEARN are here to support you!
- The LTC is available to support your hybrid, remote, and online teaching, as well as help you with our technology tools that support your teaching and student learning. The LTC is available Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. via phone (262-472-1004) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Consultations via Webex, as well as face-to-face, can also be scheduled by appointment by contacting our phone or email listed above.
- The LEARN Center is available to discuss options and new ideas for activities or assessments via email (email@example.com). You can also reach the LEARN Center via phone (262-472-5134).
- An up-to-date list of technology training sessions can also be found in the LTC area of the sign-up tool and LEARN events (i.e. book groups and workshops) can also be found in the LEARN area of the sign-up tool!
Heather Pelzel (LEARN Center Director)
Nicole Weber (Director of Learning Technology)