NOVEMBER ONLINE LEAVE REPORTS/DECEMBER FURLOUGH
December Furlough Information:
Furlough time taken in December must be entered and approved by Dec. 15 in order to be included in the December payroll process. Pay date is 1/04/2021.
November Leave Reports
Faculty and Academic Staff employees who earn leave, including those on sabbatical, may enter leave reports for Nov. 2020. Please submit online absence entries by Monday, Dec. 7, 2020. Supervisors, please approve absence requests as soon as possible, no later than Friday, Dec. 11, 2020. Submitted leave reports are still considered missing until they have been approved by the supervisor. Furlough entries do not meet the requirement of submitting a monthly leave report.
More Tips and Reminders
- ALL employees – if entering “No Leave Taken,” enter the first day of the calendar month for both the START and END dates of the entry; i.e. 11/01/2020 to 11/01/2020 for the month of November.
- Absences should be entered using the actual date of the absence. Date ranges should not be used, unless entered carefully and for the workweek only. Do not cross over weekends, months or legal holidays.
- All Faculty/Academic Staff/Limited employees who earn sick leave are required to submit monthly leave reports, even if no leave is used.
- REVIEW your leave balances.
To enter an absence, please use the instructions in the link below. Full-time employees report absences in four-hour increments, as indicated. Part-time employees report the actual number of hours absent from work, in quarter-hour increments (15 minutes).
- Absent less than 2 hours = Report 0 hours leave used
- Absent 2-6 hours = Report 4 hours leave used
- Absent more than 6 hours = Report 8 hours leave used
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Payrollsupport@uww.edu.