Mandatory COVID-19 testing and changes to Events Policy
The Emergency Operations Committee and Chancellor’s Cabinet have approved two changes to the university’s operations, effective immediately.
- COVID-19 testing is now mandatory for students, faculty and staff who come to campus. The frequency is the same as communicated previously:
- Students living on campus must get tested once every week.
- Students living off campus, but who come to campus for class, use of library or other facilities must get tested once every two weeks.
- Faculty and staff coming to campus for any reason must get tested once every two weeks.
- Students participating in athletics (competition or practice) must get tested as required by NCAA and/or WIAC guidelines.
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County students, staff, and faculty coming to the campus for any reason must get tested once every two weeks.
- Up to 25 persons are now allowed to gather in accordance with the Events Policy. Please review the entire policy to ensure compliance and the safety of attendees.