Thank you for your interest in the COVID-19 vaccine. Due to the strong demand, all of the available appointments for this week’s on-campus vaccination clinic at University Health and Counseling Services are filled and the registration page is no longer accepting appointments.
Please note, due to a technical issue with the Qualtrics form, some appointments were double-booked and UHCS will be reaching out to any affected persons to move them into a different time slot or schedule an alternative time/location if possible. Please do not call UHCS — you will only be contacted if you are affected. Thank you for your patience.
We are requesting additional vaccine and will continue to notify our campus community of vaccine availability.
SSM Health in Janesville is still accepting appointments for UW-Whitewater students, faculty and staff and for general members of the community:
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- SSM Health at 3400 E. Racine St. in Janesville
- APPOINTMENT LINK: https://www.ssmhealth.com/access/covid19-vaccine-scheduling#
- To ensure you choose the right location, please follow these steps:
- Visit link and choose WISCONSIN
- Select SCHEDULE NOW
- (Answer the questions)
- Select the word LOCATION
- Go to bottom and select UNCHECK ALL
- Go to right and select SSM JANESVILLE
- Select APPLY and choose a time
For more information, visit the DHS Vaccine Safety and Efficacy webpage.
Emergency Operations Committee