Reservation requests now open
NEW THIS YEAR – All your room requests at one time!
The University Center Reservation Office is now accepting Single/Special event reservations for Fall 2021-Summer 2022 and Series (recurring) for Fall 2021 requests. Submit your reservation requests before the priority deadline, May 7. Special events include conferences, dances, dinners and specialty shows with more than 70 people and/or a special set-up. Series Meetings are weekly, biweekly or monthly recurring meetings. This is open to all recognized student organizations and departments. Forms are available online at www.uww.edu/uc/reservations/room-request. Please call 262-472-1175 or email Reservations at email@example.com with any questions.
Due to COVID guidelines and evolving event and space protocols, requests may not be processed until August and may require adjustment from the original request. Requests are on a first-come, first-served basis and processed in order of type of request. Requests submitted through 25Live will be denied and requested to fill out the form(s) above.
Requests will be filled based on the following criteria:
- Attendance appropriate to the facility.
- Preference for student groups in University Center facilities.
- Catered events given priority in dining areas.
- Events with extensive technical needs.
- Campus-wide events that impact students and facilitate student recruitment.
- Historical experience with groups regarding event cancellations, changes, no-shows, adherence to university policies and condition of facilities after events.