Technology Training Opportunities — December 2021
At the end of the semester, the Learning Technology Center (LTC) will offer dedicated support sessions for instructors and faculty to work through the grade submission process:
- Canvas Grading Lab (Dec. 6, 10 a.m.) - Check and double-check grade categories and schemes
- Canvas Grade Submission (multiple sessions and times) - transfer grades directly from the Canvas Gradebook to WINS.
Even though the term is ending, the learning never stops!
- Discover how you can use Google Workspace for Education (Dec. 1, 9 a.m.) to collaborate and file-share on the go!
- “LinkedIn Learning - Instructor Use Cases” (Dec. 6, 2 p.m.): Join us as we explore how instructors on our campus integrate the wealth of learning and development resources on subjects ranging from advanced software training to soft-skills development and enrichment. Check out our blog for more information!
- Explore ways to integrate Webex (Teams) into your course to streamline communications and facilitate student collaborations.
Consult our full calendar of events for more information or to register in advance.
The LTC offers individual and small group consultations on a variety of topics and services, please email email@example.com to learn more and get started! Subscribe to our blog for frequent technology updates and information about our workshops, campus events, and other announcements.If you require assistance or have questions on campus technology, please feel free to contact the Help Desk. Outside of Help Desk hours, we invite you to search our Knowledge Base for helpful articles on using and troubleshooting campus technology.