Billing and Payment Change Update
UW-Whitewater is excited to announce the transition to our new billing and payment system vendor, Nelnet, starting with the first phase on Monday, Dec. 20. On this date, access to our current billing and payment vendor, Touchnet, will no longer be available.
What is the impact to students and authorized users?
- To make a payment, view charges and future bills, students should access WINS
- Log in to WINS - https://www.uww.edu/wins
- Select ‘Student Financial Account’
- Select ‘Make a Payment’
- Any saved banking information (credit cards, banking accounts, direct deposit, etc.) will no longer be valid, and will need to be reentered in the new system.
- Availability will end for past and current billing statements. This includes the 12/14/2021 billing statement just received. You are encouraged to download or print any statements needed prior to the transition.
- The next billing statement will occur in early January, and will be from Nelnet.
- Our new system is mobile-friendly. As a result, students will no longer need the WINSPay app to process payments through their mobile device.
- Setup will need to be completed for all authorized payers (those having access to billing and payment options) in the new system.
- Once setup, authorized payers can view billing and payment information using uww.edu/studentbilling.
As part of this conversion, WINS may be unavailable at times.
For more information on our new system, visit https://www.uww.edu/adminaffairs/finance/sfs/billing-information.
We thank you for your patience during this time of transition.
This email is for current and future students and authorized payers of UW-Whitewater. If we have reached you in error please disregard this email.