Technology Training Opportunities – January 2022
Happy New Year, Warhawks! The Learning Technology Center (LTC) is ready to help you start strong in 2022 with a series of hybrid workshops alongside individual consultations with faculty members or even entire departments!
Some highlights from our early-January calendar include:
- Join your colleagues for the “Course Prep Bootcamp” for dedicated 90-minute work sessions with each day focusing on particular elements of your course.
- Cut down on your email and structure student collaborations through Webex Teams.
- Teaching in a video-enabled classroom? Join us for a walk-through of video-enabled classroom technology and learn about strategies for student engagement.
- New to Whitewater? The LTC offers a comprehensive orientation to campus technology as well as a hands-on walkthrough of classroom technology.
The LTC offers individual and small group consultations on a variety of topics and services, please email email@example.com to learn more and get started!
Starting In January:
- This Spring, the LTC will further probe blended and flipped classrooms from a variety of perspectives as we explore design and instructional strategies to support student learning. Stay tuned to our blog for more updates!
- Calling all Explorers! Join us for a semester-long study of the EDUCAUSE “Top 10 IT Issues” to craft strategic priorities about technology and UW-Whitewater’s future. Read our recent blog post to learn more about this program.
- Keep your eyes on your inbox this month for a special “LinkedIn Learning Challenge” - complete the series and enter to win a few fabulous prizes! Until then, explore a wealth of learning materials online.
Bookmark our full calendar of events for more information or to register in advance.
Subscribe to our blog for frequent technology updates and information about our workshops, campus events, and other announcements.If you require assistance or have questions on campus technology, please feel free to contact the Help Desk. Outside of Help Desk hours, we invite you to search our Knowledge Base for helpful articles on using and troubleshooting campus technology.