Spring 2023 Series Reservation Requests are now being accepted!
The University Center Reservation’s Office is now accepting Series (Recurring) Event requests for the Spring 2023 semester. Series reservations are meetings that occur on a weekly, bi-weekly, or another regular basis in the University Center or general access classroom. The priority deadline is Sunday, December 11, 2022. Requests received after that date will be assigned rooms based on availability. All requests will not start to be processed until after December 12.
Forms are available in the University Center Reservations Office, room 253, or online. Please call 262-472-1175 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Please note: These are requests and are not guaranteed reservations until Room Reservations has sent you a confirmation email. Requests submitted through 25Live will be denied and requested to fill out the form.
Requests will be filled based on the following criteria:
- When request was submitted (first-come, first-served)
- Attendance appropriate to the facility.
- Preference for student groups in the University Center
- Catered events are given priority in dining areas.
- Events with extensive technical needs.
- Campus-wide events that impact students and facilitate student recruitment.
- Historical experience with groups regarding event cancellations, changes, no-shows, adherence to university policies, and condition of facilities after events.