Build skills with the Learning Technology Center (LTC)
Happy New Year! Start 2023 strong by participating in Learning Technology Center (LTC) training sessions* designed to help you brush up on or learn new tech skills.
- Dive into the essentials of Google Workspace (Drive and Apps) to collaborate with colleagues at 9 a.m. on January 6.
- Learn the basics of using the UW-W website content management system Ingeniux at 9 a.m. on January 13.
- Find out how to use the Webex App to streamline communication and collaboration at 9 a.m. on January 24.
- New to campus or looking for a technology refresher? Join our Campus technology orientation to learn about the wealth of tech resources available at 9 a.m. on February 2.
- Starting in February, join us as we explore the EDUCAUSE Top 10 IT Issues 2023: Foundation Models to craft strategic priorities related to technology and UW-Whitewater’s future.
*Request an individual or department consultation if a session or time does not fit your needs, or see our calendar of events. Alternatively, visit our On-Demand Resource Library for video recordings on Canvas, Ingeniux, video conferencing, interactive polling, Google Workspace, and more!
About the Learning Technology Center (LTC):
The LTC supports UW-Whitewater employees' use of technology to enhance instructional delivery, student learning, and operational excellence. We encourage you to engage the LTC to help you or your department identify technology needs and develop strategies to address them. Learn more about the LTC at https://www.uww.edu/icit/ltc and subscribe to our blog for updates, information about our workshops, and other announcements.
General technology support:The Help Desk can answer your questions and fulfill requests for technical assistance. Outside Help Desk hours, we invite you to search self-service for helpful articles on using and troubleshooting campus technology.