2022 IRS Form 1098-T Available
The 1098-T IRS tax forms for 2022 are available for eligible students to view and print. This form contains important tax information related to tuition and required fees, as well as scholarships and /or grants for the calendar year. This information may be used to claim a federal income tax education credit when completing either your or your parent’s 2022 tax return.
If you don’t have access to WINS please contact the help desk at 262-472-4357 to reset your password.
Your 2022 1098-T is available online in WINS. In order to access your 1098-T form online, you must first grant consent (if you have not previously granted consent) to receive your 1098-T electronically.
To grant consent and access your tax form:
- Login to WINS
- Select Student Financial Account
- Navigate to the View 1098-T section
- Near the bottom of the page, select the “Grant Consent” button (only have to grant consent once, if you have already granted consent you will not need this step)
- Once consent is granted, the tax year will become a hyperlink (2022)
- Select the appropriate tax year to open, view, download and/or print your 1098T tax form
**Note: The 1098-T WINS tile is not viewable on a mobile phone. Please access your 1098T on a computer or laptop.
For more information about the 1098-T, visit the UW-W Student Accounts website at https://www.uww.edu/adminaffairs/finance/1098t-tax-info or email firstname.lastname@example.org.