Registrar's Office Resources
Hello colleagues and welcome back to UW-Whitewater.
As the semester begins, we are excited to share resources that are available to you on our website.
- Schedule of Classes (http://www.uww.edu/registrar/schedule-of-classes) – Important registration (add, drop, withdraw) deadlines and final exam schedule.
- Note: the first half of the term ends Tuesday, March 14. The second half of the term begins Wednesday, March 15.
- Calendars (https://www.uww.edu/registrar/calendars) – Start, end, holidays, and grade due dates. Approved by UW System.
- How-To’s (https://www.uww.edu/registrar/how-tos) – Important tips and tricks on how to use WINS including GRADE CHANGES.
- Policies (http://www.uww.edu/registrar/policies) – What you need to know about university academic policies.
- Chapter 22 – Accommodation of Religious Beliefs
- Appeals (http://www.uww.edu/registrar/appeals) – What constitutes an appeal and steps to be taken.
- FERPA Regulations (http://www.uww.edu/registrar/ferpa) - What you need to know about protecting our student information.
- Academic Standing (https://www.uww.edu/registrar/policies) – Undergraduate student academic standing rules.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Have a successful semester!