Enhance your Canvas skills and more with the LTC
Join the Learning Technology Center in March with a variety of workshops, discussion groups, and training sessions.*
- Polish up your Canvas course by Making Canvas Grades Accurate for Midterms at 2 p.m. on March 7.
- Explore with the EDUCAUSE Top 10 IT Issues 2023 study group to investigate issues, tackle challenges, and craft solutions related to technology and higher education on Wednesday afternoons throughout spring.
- Learn how to effectively use Google Workspace (Drive and Apps) at 9 a.m. on March 10.
- Join the LTC and CSD for a series of workshops on Accessibility with The Visual Syllabus: More Accessible Syllabi at 12:10 p.m. on March 13 and Udoit: Course Accessibility Checker at 12:10 p.m. on March 14.
- Enhance your Canvas knowledge with Better Courses through Better Pages at 2 p.m. on March 14.
- Gain some ideas for tweaking your course to increase navigability with What Students Want in Canvas at 2 p.m. on March 21.
- Build skills with Webex to increase group collaboration and communication at 9 a.m. on March 24.
- Receive guidance and answers at Canvas Open Lab at 2 p.m. on March 28.
*Request an individual or department consultation if a session or time does not fit your needs, or see our full calendar of events for upcoming sessions. Alternatively, visit our On-Demand Resource Library for training recordings on Canvas, Classroom Technology, Google Workspace, Kaltura, media management, and more!
About the Learning Technology Center (LTC):
The LTC supports UW-Whitewater employees' use of technology to enhance instructional delivery, student learning, and operational excellence. We encourage you to engage the LTC to help you or your department identify technology needs and develop strategies to address them. Learn more about the LTC at https://www.uww.edu/icit/ltc.
Helpful technology links: Subscribe to the LTC blog · Request a consultation with the LTC · Contact the Help Desk · Self-service resources