Tackle fall semester with technology training opportunities from the LTC!
Join the LTC for a seamless start to the semester with a variety of instructional technology trainings* in September:
- Explore the basics of AI and get caught up on recent updates at Introduction to Artificial Generative Intelligence at 8:15 a.m. on September 12th!
- Learn about Time Saving Strategies in Canvas Course Management at 1 p.m. on September 12th.
- Review strategies for spotting AI-generated content at Awareness and Detection of AI at 3:15 p.m. on September 13th - this session will be repeated at 10:15 a.m. on September 15th and at 8:15 a.m. on September 19th!
- Make finding your course materials a snap with Improving Course Navigation in Canvas at 1 p.m. on September 14th.
- Ensure your grades are accurately calculated at Setting up Canvas Gradebooks at 1 p.m. on September 21st.
- Discover how to make your course more accessible and supportive for all learners in Navigating Neurodiversity in Higher Education at 1 p.m. on September 26th.
- Go beyond monitoring software with Higher Integrity Quizzes in Canvas at 1 p.m. on September 28th.
Interested in more in-depth training on Canvas course design? Elevate your teaching game with the all-new self-paced Fundamentals of Course Design in Canvas (FCDC) course! Perfect for educators new to teaching, getting started with Canvas, or those seeking a refreshing update to Canvas design. Contact Ted Witt at email@example.com for more information.
*Request an individual or department consultation if a session or time does not fit your needs, or see our full calendar of events for upcoming sessions. Alternatively, visit our On-Demand Resource Library for training recordings on Canvas, Classroom Technology, Google Workspace, Kaltura, media management, and more!
About the Learning Technology Center (LTC):
The LTC supports UW-Whitewater employees' use of technology to enhance instructional delivery, student learning, and operational excellence. We encourage you to engage the LTC to help you or your department identify technology needs and develop strategies to address them. Learn more about the LTC at https://www.uww.edu/icit/ltc.