Fall 2023 Grant Opportunities
The Undergraduate Research Program is now accepting applications for our Fall 2023 grant programs. We have many opportunities available for any student, faculty, or staff:
- Undergraduate Research Grants: The Undergraduate Research Grants are awarded to students of sophomore status or higher leading a research project endorsed by a faculty or staff member. Deadline: Oct. 27, at 5 p.m. More information and to apply >>
- Research Scholarship Program: This program seeks to enhance undergraduate research among new and existing faculty/staff by providing up to $300 per semester for faculty/staff to hire one or more undergraduate student research assistant(s). Deadline: Oct. 27, at 5 p.m. More information and to apply >>
- Group Grants: Group Grants are designed to support a group of students working on a mentored research project/scholarly activity with one or more faculty/staff mentor(s). Deadline: Oct. 27, at 5 p.m. More information and to apply >>
- Travel-Study Grants: The Travel-Study Grant provides funding to all students who are enrolled in an international travel-study course that requires intensive research/scholarly/creative project(s). Deadline: Oct. 27, at 5 p.m. More information and to apply >>
- Research Apprenticeship Program (RAP): The Research Apprentice Program (RAP) provides eligible students with a paid research opportunity to assist a faculty mentor with a research project for an hourly wage up to 125 hours per academic year. Deadline: Oct. 13, at 5 p.m. More information and to apply >>
Thank you for your attention to our Fall 2023 undergraduate research program opportunities. We encourage all eligible students, faculty, and staff to explore these enriching research avenues. Should you require additional details or have inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our program office at (262) 472-1296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We eagerly anticipate your submissions and wish you success in your research endeavors.