UW-Whitewater Foundation, Inc. forms update
The Check Request Form has been revised and is available on the Employee Resources section within the UW-Whitewater Foundation web page: https://www.uww.edu/foundation/employee-philanthropy-resources. The updated form continues with many of the same fields that made this form easy to use but now has a section for special instructions and provides the opportunity to note if payment should be mailed to the vendor or returned to the requestor.
Note: Invoices will be paid based on the due date unless the rush box is selected.
Note: The Foundation’s deposit and business expenses policy should continue to be followed.
In addition, a new form has been created for transfers between Foundation Funds in lieu of submitting a check request. The Transfer of Funds Request Form can now be found on the UW-Whitewater Foundation Webpage: https://www.uww.edu/foundation/employee-philanthropy-resources.
For all expenses: The check request form can be returned to the Foundation via campus mail, U.S. mail, or email.
For 233 Account Balances, please provide an invoice from the university with a Check Request Form to the Foundation to have those balances covered with applicable available Foundation funds.
Foundation Accounts Payable policies for submitting documents for processing are as follows: (This process applies to check requests, Foundation Travel Expense Reimbursements, and check signings.)
- Foundation Accounts Payable will accept Check Requests, Foundation Travel Expense Report (TER) forms and related documents emailed from an AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY for the fund(s) in question. The correct email address is Meinents03@uww.edu
- Original Signatures are preferred when possible, but an Authorized Signatory’s email approval will be the audit record. Note: An email approval must accompany all electronic signatures. The email trail should include the original request from the person initiating the request and the authorized signatory’s approval.
- Attached pictures of original documents will be accepted if the image is clear and all relevant details are visible.
- Supporting documents must still be attached and included in the same email from the Authorized Signatory. Please retain and forward all original supporting documents (receipts, etc.) to the attention of Tyler Meinen at the Foundation. Invoices should be submitted with the check request if the vendor is to be paid directly.
- Check Runs will be completed on each month's 1st and 3rd Wednesday. Check requests should be given to the Foundation by 4 p.m. on the Tuesday preceding the Check Run Wednesday.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Foundation’s Accountant, Tyler Meinen, at Meinents03@uww.edu or (262) 472-5760.