Harness the power of instructional technology with the LTC!
Join the LTC with a variety of instructional technology trainings* in November:
- Explore tools, activities, and best practices to create community among remote learners in Student Engagement in Asynchronous Online Courses at 1 p.m. on November 7th.
- Get a jump start on next semester’s course preparation with Boosting the Shelf Life of your Course Videos at 1 p.m. on November 9th.
- Join the campus-wide discussion on generative AI during Navigating AI: Panel Discussion for Higher Ed at 3 p.m. on November 15th.
- Find out what data are already available in Canvas in Setting up Canvas Now, For Better Data Later at 1 p.m. on November 16th.
- Transition lengthy modules into sleek pages through Better Courses through Better Pages at 1 p.m. on November 30th.
Interested in more in-depth training on Canvas course design? Elevate your teaching game with the all-new self-paced Fundamentals of Course Design in Canvas (FCDC) course! Perfect for educators new to teaching, getting started with Canvas, or those seeking a refreshing update to Canvas design. Contact Ted Witt at email@example.com for more information.
Save the Date! The second annual Warhawk Success Conference is on Friday, March 1st. Designed for UW-Whitewater staff and faculty, the conference will focus on strategies to support student success and increase cross-campus relationships and collaborations.