Join the LTC for February learning technology workshops!
Prepare for a smooth semester with our February workshops*, where learning technology meets innovative teaching!
- Drop in the Course Design and Canvas Open Lab to ask our experts questions as they arise at 2 pm on January 31st — or 2 pm on February 21st!
- Discover how AI can help create presentations, assignments, or teaching resources during our Building Course Materials with AI at 3:15 pm on January 31st
- Get started with generative AI basics during Introduction to Generative AI at 11 am on February 2nd
- Explore the intersection of AI and academic integrity in AI Detection and Prevention at 11:15 am on February 6th
- Find out what data are already available to you in Canvas with Setting Up Canvas Now, For Better Data Later at 2 pm on February 7th
- Join Webex Basics for Everyone to gain valuable Webex tips and tricks at 3 pm on February 7th
- Make your course easy to navigate during What Students Want in Canvas at 2 pm on February 14th
- Learn how to foster collaboration with Google Drive Basics for Everyone at 3 pm on February 14th
- In Teaching AI Scripting: How to Write Prompts, consider how to thoughtfully expose students to AI at 10 am on February 16th
- All are welcome to our first AI Open Lab - bring your questions, issues, or sense of curiosity at 2 pm on February 24th
- Make grading in Canvas a snap with Faster Grading with Better Feedback at 2 pm on February 28th
- Delve into the world of Canvas Analytics to enhance student retention at 3 pm on February 28th
Join the LTC and LEARN Center this spring for an engaging exploration of the 2023 Educause Horizon Report on teaching and learning. The report examines emerging trends, technologies, and practices shaping higher education’s future, especially in light of generative AI and technological advancements. More information available here.
Interested in more in-depth training on Canvas course design? Elevate your teaching game with the all-new self-paced Fundamentals of Course Design in Canvas (FCDC) course! Perfect for educators new to teaching, getting started with Canvas, or those seeking a refreshing update to Canvas design. Contact Ted Witt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.