Ann Lydecker Educational Diversity Award 2017
The UW-Whitewater campus community is invited to submit nominations/applications for the 2017 Diversity Awards Program. The Ann Lydecker Educational Diversity Award is structured to recognize exceptional efforts made by campuses of the University of Wisconsin System and the Wisconsin Technical College System for their recruitment and retention of a diverse student and faculty workforce as evidenced by data showing improved outcomes.
UW-Whitewater received the Ann Lydecker Educational Diversity Award and the Annual Diversity Award for the following programs:
• 2016 - Research Apprentice Program (RAP), Program Achievement Award
• 2015 - Wheels to Whitewater Program, Program Achievement Award
• 2012 - Future Teacher Program, Program Achievement Award
• 2011 - Pathway for Success Initiative, Lydecker Award
• 2010 - Summer Business Institute, Lydecker Award
• 2009 - Office of Precollege Programs, Program Achievement Award
• 2008 - King/Chavez Scholars Program, Lydecker Award
• 2006 - McNair Scholars Program, Lydecker Award
See link for more information:
Applications should be submitted electronically to Roger Pulliam, (firstname.lastname@example.org), interim Chief Diversity Officer, 262-472-5669, by 4:30 p.m., Friday, August 18, 2017, for review by the Chancellor’s Office in order to meet the State Council on Affirmative Action’s deadline of August 25, 2017.