Reminder: Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Webex Event Series
Kenny Yarbrough, Chief Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, and panelists will host a Webex Event on Tuesday, June 16 at 5:30 p.m. The discussion is "Racism from a White Person’s lens." Our panelists include:
- Sara Kuhl, Assistant Vice Chancellor of University Marketing and Communications
- Janelle Crowley, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Nate Maddux, Assistant Professor – College of Integrated Studies
- Adam Paddock, Associate Professor – History
- Ethan Hoeppner, Student – WSG Director of Student Affairs and Interfraternity Council President
The event will be recorded and posted on the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion webpage for those unable to join during the scheduled time.
If you have any questions please reach out to Nicole Caine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webex Event Information
Event address for attendees:
133 110 0568
US TOLL FREE
Access code: 133 110 0568