Reminder: Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Webex Event Series
Kenny Yarbrough and panelists will host a Webex Event today, Tuesday, Sept. 15, at 5:30 p.m. The topic is “A Discussion on Race and Racism from the Hispanic/Latinx Lens.” The panelists include:
- Miguel Aranda, Financial Specialist at UW-Whitewater
- Jes Cisneros, Coordinator of Academic Initiatives at UW-Whitewater
- Edgar Diaz-Cruz, Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical, Social and Administrative Sciences at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee
- Courtney Luedke, Associate Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at UW-Whitewater
- Ozalle Toms, Assistance Vice Chancellor of Student Diversity, Engagement and Success at UW-Whitewater
- Isabella Virrueta, Career Advisor at UW-Whitewater
The event will be recorded and posted to the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Library webpage for those unable to join during the scheduled time.
If you have any special accommodations or questions please reach out to Nicole Caine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webex Event Information
Event address for attendees:
Event number: 133 419 4407
Event password: utFu3W9gEp3
US TOLL FREE
Access code: 133 419 4407