***New and Updated Process***
The 1098-T IRS tax forms for 2020 are currently available for eligible students to view and print. This form contains important tax information related to tuition and required fees, as well as scholarships and grants for the calendar year. This information may be used to claim a federal income tax education credit when completing either your or your parent’s 2020 tax return.
Your 2020 1098T will be available online in WINS. In order to access your 1098T form online, you must first grant consent to receive your 1098T electronically. To grant consent and access your tax form:
- Login to your WINS
- Click on Student Financial Account
- Navigate to the View 1098T section
- Near the bottom of the page, select the “Grant Consent” button
- Once consent is granted, the tax year will become a hyperlink
- Select the appropriate tax year to open, view, download or print your 1098T tax form
If you have any questions about the 1098-T visit our website: https://www.uww.edu/adminaffairs/finance/1098t-tax-info, email Student Accounts at email@example.com, or call our office at 262-472-1373.