The LTC is offering a full roster of learning opportunities ranging from training on Webex and Canvas to rethinking the possibilities of learning, teaching, and working with technology. Please visit the LTC’s calendar to see all sessions, descriptions, and dates.
Can’t join at scheduled times? No problem, email email@example.com to request a personal or department session. Links to previously recorded sessions are also often available.
Don’t see a session on something you’d like to learn? Let us know! We look forward to meeting your needs as best we can — email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. And, don’t forget, LinkedIn Learning offers on-demand classes on many topics!
- Engaging Students in Online Courses: An interactive, collaborative workshop where participants will actively problem-solve struggles with engagement in online courses.
- Online Teaching Institute: Faculty and full-time instructional staff are encouraged to apply for this asynchronous course designed to align quality course design with best practices in online teaching.
- Exploring Impacts of Digital Transformation on Higher Education Series
- Introduction to Webex Meetings
- Conducting Webex Meetings
- Breakouts in Webex Meetings
- Teaching with Webex Meetings
- Webex (Teams) for Administrative Departments
- Teaching with Webex (Teams)
- Webex Events
- What’s New in Webex?
- Canvas Basics
- What Students Want in Canvas
- Better Canvas Courses Through Better Pages
- Recording Options for On-Demand Delivery
- Canvas Open Lab
- Canvas Grading Lab
- Canvas Grade Submission Support
- LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor
- Canvas Deep Dives:
General Campus Technology:
- Introduction to Ingeniux CMS
- Introduction to Campus Tech
- G Suite for Education (Google Apps) Essentials
- Outlook Basics (Plus some Tips & Tricks)