New online option for submitting immunization record
Individuals who wish to receive an exemption from COVID-19 testing due to being fully vaccinated should now submit their immunization record through a secure online portal:
If you have already submitted your information to the COVID-19 hotline, you do not need to do it again. Processing may take up to 48 hours. Thank you for your participation and patience!
As previously communicated, individuals at UW-Whitewater are exempt from testing if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- The individual is fully vaccinated, which means it has been two weeks or longer since the individual completed the vaccine series.
- The individual is asymptomatic, showing no signs of COVID-19 infection. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- The individual has sent a copy of the Wisconsin Immunization Record ( https://www.dhfswir.org/PR/clientSearch.do?language=en ) to the COVID-19 Hotline office. This can be done in any of the following ways:
- Submit it online at https://my.uww.edu/Vaccination/
- Bring the copy to the COVID-19 office, located in the UW-Whitewater Police Department at Goodhue Hall.
- Fax it to 262-472-5746.
- Mail it to UW-Whitewater Police Department, 790 W. Starin Rd. Whitewater, Wisconsin, 53190.
Once your information is submitted to the COVID-19 Hotline and you have received verification of its receipt, you may cease testing. If you begin to feel COVID-19 symptoms, you are expected to have yourself tested to ensure the safety of others and assist in the national evaluation of the vaccine.
Note: If your COVID-19 immunization is not on your immunization record or you were vaccinated out of state, please work with your local health department or the location you received the immunization(s) to get a copy of the record.