Donation request for Catastrophic Leave
Dear University Community,
One of our colleagues is currently on leave due to a serious medical condition and does not have sufficient leave to cover their absences.
The university offers a program known as Catastrophic Leave to employees who will be on an extended leave and will have insufficient leave to cover the absence.
All employees who have eligible leave in the form of vacation, personal holiday, or banked leave (ALRA) are able to donate. Donors may only donate earned vacation, vacation carryover, personal holiday or banked leave hours. Sick leave cannot be donated.
- If you are interested in donating leave, please complete your information and the type of leave you wish to donate on the Catastrophic Leave Donor Authorization form. Be sure to download, save and then complete the form.
- Electronic signature is acceptable. To electronically sign, you can draw or upload an image to act as your signature.
The form may be returned via the following methods:
- Preferred: Send as attachment to email@example.com using a Subject of Catastrophic Leave Donation; it is ok to send as attachment as no SSN is required.
- Fax to Human Resources at 262-472-5668
- Drop off at the Human Resources office, Hyer Hall Suite 330
Donors may choose to be kept confidential. If leave is donated and not used, it will be returned to the donor.